23 September, 2008

.back

Hi ppl, just a quick update with some major things that happened in the last year:
  • I quit my job at Gameloft and joined Vivendi Games Mobile as Lead Game Designer;
  • got a PS3 and a DS from my friends and co-workers as a birthday present, finally bought an LCD during the last year's holidays so I can enjoy some HD gaming;
  • started and finished developing my next project after Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles and that's: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand for mobile platforms;
  • finally sorted out alot of personal affairs;
  • just came back from the most chillin' vacation in the past years, Thassos Island in Greece, where we had a great time with our friends Alex and Dana.
  • didn't had time to play as much as I wanted but I've enjoyed some of last year's good titles like Bioshock, Assassin's Creed and this year's GTA IV or MGS IV;
  • went on a trip to Belgium during the last year's holidays, visited Amsterdam and had a bussines trip in Paris in February.
  • I've been in the U.K. some weeks ago for a job interview, unfortunately I wasn't the lucky one this time so... end of story. Maybe I'll post some more impressions regarding my short trip to UK or the job interview... Anyway, visited a few places this year, maybe more to come.
Not easy days at work lately.  I'll let you know when the time is right.
Be back soon!

Raoul

No comments: