10 September, 2010

Hey PlayStation! Happy 15th Anniversary!

Happy birthday PlayStation!
Oh, and thanks for all the good times we've spent together starting with PSOne, PS2 and now PS3. Thanks to you I've experienced types of entertainment which drove me to make the step and join this industry.
Sony challenged the console market and alongside Nintendo it started this revolution.
Microsoft joined the party later on and thanks to that, now we're looking at this mature industry.
Let's continue to enjoy the entertainment provided by these folks and everybody else involved.
I know that all of them contributed with some incredible steps forward or big mistakes in the past, but as a consumer, I believe they did a great job until now. All my Kudos for the Big Three.
Read some more regarding PlayStation's anniversary on the official PlayStation Blog.

Cheers,
Raoul

No comments: