25 February, 2006

Big step in career! Wish me good luck!

So many posts...in one day! I forgot to make a post here on something really important that took and still takes all my time and mind this past week... I've started taking a test for the Game Designer job at Gameloft. You have a picture of "what you as a game designer" in the big gaming industry like PC and consoles. I really want to do this even if I know that it will be a job a lot more time consuming than the one I have now. It's something I've always wanted and dreamed to do and I couldn't take this decision without my close ones. It will be a job which involves more creativity and I'll have the chance to work with some of the best game designer's at Gameloft.
I'd like to give many kisses and thanks to my beautifull and caring girlfriend Iulia for all the support and understanding during this time. I love you baby! Couldn't do it without you! I'm still working on it, it will take about a week from now on or maybe more. No matter how long it takes, the important thing is to get this job. Monday I'll have to show the guys at Gameloft my first chapters from this test. Wish me all good luck! I'll keep you updated!
P.S. Also I'd like to thank one of my best friends at Gameloft for his advices, feedback and support he offered. I'll tell you all who's that guy when everything is finished. Dude if you're reading this, thanks a lot! I owe you big time! Peace! ;)

No comments: