20 February, 2006

Yeah! I'm a PSP freek now!


Yup! Just got an awesome present from my friend Vlad (he's a games-gadgets-tech-freek too) ! Yes, it's a PSP! Sony Playstation Portable! Since I got it it's like attached to my flesh, I take it wherever I go, it's so cool since you can enjoy all sort of things like games (multiplayer by Wi-Fi), music, movies and photos. Especially to a game freek like me. :D Anyway the only disadvantage is....yes...the price of games and accessories. A Memory Stick of about 1 GB from another producer, not Sony, is about 100$ and usually a game costs about 50$. Pretty expensive for the usual sallary package in RO. One cool feature of the PSP games is the Game Sharing. Like this you can share your game to as much as 8 PSP's so you can enjoy a real multiplayer deathmatch or race. Unfortunately not many games have this feature...so in most cases you need to own a copy of the game if you want to play against your friends. :( But it doesn't matter, believe me that Sony PSP it's worth it. So, get yourself one too and see ya around playing some Fifa, NBA, Ridge Racers, Fired Up or other titles and sooooooon Def Jam: The Takeover. Yeah bitch! Bling, Bling! ;)

No comments: